Leveling Partner for WoW

• Thread starter Deleted member 143938
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 143938

I'm coming back to WoW tomorrow and want to start a Warrior with somebody.

Here is a brief history about my WoW Exp:
First 60 was a Shadow Priest
Second was a Rogue
Third was a Hybrid Paladin that was in the servers Grand Marshal group
My highest current is 68 Warlock but I don't play him anymore.

If anyone is interested in making an alt in a CST server, let me know! I'll be making a Warrior. I would prefer someone with good knowledge of the game

Quick question from someone who hasn't played in a long time.

Have they improved warriors so that they are not just a Main Tank? Can you solo with them pretty well? If you don't want to be a Main Tank can you get in to groups in a DPS slot?

Jeff

Quick question from someone who hasn't played in a long time.

Have they improved warriors so that they are not just a Main Tank? Can you solo with them pretty well? If you don't want to be a Main Tank can you get in to groups in a DPS slot?

Jeff

Oh yes they did. Warriors are one of the best dps/pvp classes now.

I just started again after an 8 month break. I rolled on Skullcrusher because I have some RL friends there, I believe it’s EST though. My character is a Warr too, not the best combo, but we can still kill stuff together. If you’d like, PM me.

Oh yes they did. Warriors are one of the best dps/pvp classes now.

Are they still pretty gear dependent? I would like to re-roll and restart playing the game but only casually. I'm trying to decide between a warlock and warrior.

Jeff

Ok :) Can gear be acquired more easily for casual players?

Jeff

Yes. Quests have been poonified if you ask me, and some of the gear payouts are rather good to say the least. Finding dungeon groups are easy to come by as well if you can at least be online for an hour or so.

Back