Lets start a list of places that ACTUALLY HAVE 6800GT's

AnubisPrime

Limp Gawd
Since everyone seems to be looking for these cards, myself included, I thought it would be helpful if we could make a list of online stores, and/or regional retail stores, that actually have the cards in stock and ready to ship. Include brand/price if possible as well!

Buy.com has PNY 6800GT for $439

Local BestBuy in Niles Ohio :)
Its a cool one with a blue PCB and dual fans on a golden heatsink. Beautiful :D

Tiger Direct will soon be selling PNY 6800 GT's for $399.99

The XFX 6800 GT will be around $449.99

Yea, the Egg is listing them, none are in stock tho. Looking to list places that have them in stock and ready to go! Thanks though.

Prime

I know CompUSA has the PNY 6800GT for $399.99, both online and in the store. But blah PNY...

*in response to the thread below, I would like to add that the CompUSA I went to in Cincinnati, OH had what appeared to be a *shitload* of GT's :D

The problem with this thread is...that everyone has 6800's :rolleyes: (nu, GT's, Ultras, whatever). The this is they sell out to quickly :( Buy the time you get back from the local retailer store hop on the [H] and make your post bing bam boom those cards have already been sold and the same can be said about newEgg or Zipzoomfly (if your looking for a 6800 your probably going to that site and refreshing like every minute anyways lol). The real question and real response to this thread would be "lets start a list of places that ACTUALLY HAVE A SHIT LOAD OF 6800GT's" (shitload = like 50-100 on hand with a weekly not monthly but weekly shipment of these cards). But it does seem like some of these places are starting to restock up a bit?

Fry's and CompUSA in Woodland Hills, CA. Best Buy *had* some.

I think Best Buy has some in stock now, they didn't have any a few days ago, but somehow today when i checked the availability, they showed that most stores in my area had them..

Think I will pick one up today!

zipzoomfly.com has some in and free 2nd day shipping for 400-420ish. I just ordered my Asus flavored version.

EDIT: I'm wrong...and I suck again!

poopman said:
zipzoomfly.com has some in and free 2nd day shipping for 400-420ish. I just ordered my Asus flavored version.

Yea that's not a GT. Sorry.

*edit: Just checked zipzoom, there are NO GT's in stock. NONE. Dunno where you are looking, but it sure isn't there.

poopman said:
That's not a 6800GT, it's a 12 pipeline 6800NU with 2ns GDDR3 memory.

zipzoomfly usually posts their updated inventory around 9:30 PM EST (thats when they send out the auto in stock alerts) - haven't had any luck getting in on the order on time though :(

Best Buy - Ridgmar - out
Best Buy - Park Lane - out
Best Buy - Hurst - out
Best Buy - Denton - 2 BFG GT's

Back