• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Let's see what we can do...

SmokeRngs said:
Just remember, for every system you borg, God hurts moose. :D

Shouldn't that be Meese? Moosen? Moose-kind? lol



Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
KodiakStar said:
Hasn't god hurt moose enough already?


Not until he is on his knees pleeding mary no, mary no more please for the love of all that is hairy.

Ohh, that was last night. Dang flashbacks been getting the best of me lately.
 
marty9876 said:
Not until he is on his knees pleeding mary no, mary no more please for the love of all that is hairy.

Ohh, that was last night. Dang flashbacks been getting the best of me lately.
Oh how you wish...
:rolleyes: :p
 
OSUguy98 said:
Shouldn't that be Meese? Moosen? Moose-kind? lol



Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!


No, God only hurt moose. He leaves the rest alone for use to hurt. He directs his moosely attention to only one moose. :eek:

 
Anyone else think Bill is really getting a kick out of all this?
 
We're losing ground!!! :eek:

Our PPD just dropped under 500k as well....and OCAU's PPD just popped over 500k.

Oh noes!!11
 
4,532,264

Seems we're stuck in a game of give and take at this point. Like Moose said, we can keep this gap up for a while, we should be in real good shape. :cool:

 
p[H]ant0m said:
4,532,264

Seems we're stuck in a game of give and take at this point. Like Moose said, we can keep this gap up for a while, we should be in real good shape. :cool:


My boxen have taken a hit lately due to some really crappy Gromacs. I have one on my main system that is doing about 25 PPD less than normal. I can live with that. However, I have a Gromacs on my work P4 2.8 that's only doing about 58 PPD. That's terrible and I've never seen a protein fold that slow before on that machine. The Tinker I have running as a second instance, when running by itself and at 100% completely blows the Gromac away. There is nothing wrong with the client as SSE boost is on and nothing else is running to steal cycles.

I'm guessing other proteins like this are running around and affecting people which is what is badly hurting our PPD. I don't mind not having bigpackets proteins and stuff like that, but something like this is rediculous.

 
Back
Top