Let's just make it simple ... WallpaperMania!

kyleB.jpg

Personal wallpaper cause he is my [H]ero :D

Took this pic last Sat. while out shooting, makes a decent wallpaper. :)

desktop_sept.jpg

ug_rulz_all said:
[IM]http://www.iupload.net/082004/ugrulzall_desktop_09122004.jpg[/IMG]

wallpaper

What programs are oyu using for that desktop? I am particularly interested in the Tabs at the bottom...

jamezzz122 said:
What programs are oyu using for that desktop? I am particularly interested in the Tabs at the bottom...
the tabs are objectdock plus using the tabbed dock option. i never was a big fan of the whole 'osx dock on winxp' fad, but the tabs kick ass, it uses much less cpu than y'z, and ive found it to be much less intrusive on game playing than y'z could ever be

then you have your winamp, stylexp and iconpackager for the icons

jamezzz122 said:
What media player is that? Also what skin is that?

I believe it is Winamp, you can tell by looking at his toolbar. But I have no idea on the skin...I don't use Windamp, sorry.
:D

Tiny said:
I believe it is Winamp, you can tell by looking at his toolbar. But I have no idea on the skin...I don't use Windamp, sorry.
:D
its just a color theme for the default winamp modern skin (i believe its city nights)

ug_rulz_all said:
the tabs are objectdock plus using the tabbed dock option. i never was a big fan of the whole 'osx dock on winxp' fad, but the tabs kick ass, it uses much less cpu than y'z, and ive found it to be much less intrusive on game playing than y'z could ever be

then you have your winamp, stylexp and iconpackager for the icons

That is the "paid for" version of Object dock right? Because my freebie one can't seem to do that...

jamezzz122 said:
That is the "paid for" version of Object dock right? Because my freebie one can't seem to do that...
you are correct

i just so happened to get a 100% discount though courtesy of one of the stages in a star's lifecycle ;)

dtophornet.jpg

My latest. Not sure about the icons with this one, but they have been pretty versatile between various themes. HOON did the hornet, Metrox are the icons and 521|Design did the theme.

FiZ said:
dtophornet.jpg

My latest. Not sure about the icons with this one, but they have been pretty versatile between various themes. HOON did the hornet, Metrox are the icons and 521|Design did the theme.

Got a link to the theme? What skinning programs did you use?

YOU WANTED the BEST, YOU GOT the BEST!!!

THE HOTTEST RACER in THE WORLD!!!

KISSracer.jpg

EnderW said:
hi res (1280 x 1024) anywhere?

Title is: " Earth At Night". An old Shuttle mission and NASA released this @ the time. November of 2000/ 2001 maybe.

I saved this back then from their web-site, and burned to disk happily. Since it's gone on to a *for sale only* as a poster in many places.

Seems difficult to get now for the desktop, or at least the photos you can save seem not as clear as the original that NASA released for desktop use.

Try here:

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/planetearth/earth_atnight_010102.html

Or you're welcome to a copy of mine.

gl :)

Ok, so I was feelig left behind so I decided to change mine, and I am glad I did, no way am I going back to plain ole XP again. I just need to figure out how to shrink my Icons and get them to fit in with the rest of the style.

newdesktop.jpg

:p Im always listening to music when Im on my computer... The only exception is when Im playing games (unless its GTA :p

A lot of these would make great wallpapers if they weren't posted as screen shots but the actual orignal picture.

there any good websites out there that give u free 1200x1600 3d wallpapers? Most of the places i find make u pay monthly for it.

SKy042 said:
A lot of these would make great wallpapers if they weren't posted as screen shots but the actual orignal picture.

Thats the point :p, some are too good that you just dont wanna share HAHAHA

Retardo said:
there any good websites out there that give u free 1200x1600 3d wallpapers? Most of the places i find make u pay monthly for it.

There are 1600x1200 on deviantart.com I even found some 1680x1050 widescreen

What can I say...I gotta plug my own walls :)

hellsing.jpg

kenshin111.jpg

Two that I really enjoyed creating and also liked the outcome.

Back