Let's be Silly about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomana

<----- Likes the Cock
was sitting here and thinking about all the money I've spent on PC components over the years and since it's been a lot of money, I decided it might be time to make a request of all Video Card manufacturers.

I would like a high end gaming card that generates no heat. That's right ... no thermal emmisions. And I want it to be more powerful than a 2-way SLI 590 GTX set up and to have it cost less than a current single 460 GTX card

Next week, I might make the same request of the CPU manufacturers ;)

I want a CPU that maintains a temperature of 0c regardless of the voltage, and that doesn't need a cooler.

I hate spending money on cooling lol

I would like all gpu manufacturers to have their game profiles for sli and crossfire done prior to game launch and for multicard scaling to be 100% each time you add a card. Also I would like to be able to buy cards in 2,3, or even 4 card's in a box bundles and save money by buying in bulk that way. I would also like CPU's to magically get 80x more powerful in the next generation so they could be nowhere near close to bottlenecking current and future gpu configurations.

I would like all gpu manufacturers to have their game profiles for sli and crossfire done prior to game launch and for multicard scaling to be 100% each time you add a card. Also I would like to be able to buy cards in 2,3, or even 4 card's in a box bundles and save money by buying in bulk that way. I would also like CPU's to magically get 80x more powerful in the next generation so they could be nowhere near close to bottlenecking current and future gpu configurations.

80x I can totally see; but asking for profiles before a game is released?! Now you're just being unreasonable!

:p

was sitting here and thinking about all the money I've spent on PC components over the years and since it's been a lot of money, I decided it might be time to make a request of all Video Card manufacturers.

I would like a high end gaming card that generates no heat. That's right ... no thermal emmisions.

Since that would defy the laws of physics, I think you'll need to appeal to a higher authority than the video card manufacturers.

Since that would defy the laws of physics, I think you'll need to appeal to a higher authority than the video card manufacturers.

This. Why don't you ask for practical cold fusion instead, that's much easier and realistic than your request.

I want a 3d holographic monitor that connects to you GPU wireless, only takes up 3 square inches of desktop space but projects a 40 inch holographic image @ 4096×2160 and the GPU to push it @ over 60 FPS minimum.

I want video card manufacturers to build me a holodeck.

If I was Captain Picard I would never leave it.
"Computer, run Councelor Troy and Dr. Crusher program. Engage!"

I would like a high end gaming card that generates no heat. That's right ... no thermal emmisions. And I want it to be more powerful than a 2-way SLI 590 GTX set up and to have it cost less than a current single 460 GTX card

Next week, I might make the same request of the CPU manufacturers ;)

See, the part I bolded is where the GPU makers won't even listen to you... Everyone knows that GTX 590 SLI is 4-way, not 2-way. :p Also, a GPU that powerful can run Skynet...

Now, on the 'no thermal emissions' point, things that expend energy are either exothermic or endothermic. Me personally, I'd rather have a GPU that was endothermic, so I wouldn't need to cool anything in the PC, or my house.

Now, on the 'no thermal emissions' point, things that expend energy are either exothermic or endothermic. Me personally, I'd rather have a GPU that was endothermic, so I wouldn't need to cool anything in the PC, or my house.

That would be pretty awesome, but isn't this only for reactions?

i want a UHD 40" monitor.

and not have it cost 2 arms and 2 legs.

If all of this happened then [H] people would become bored.

I'm amazed no one else has pointed this out. With perfect processors, overclocking becomes irrelevant as GPU manufactures would already manufacture perfect processors, there'd be no place in the world for overclocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back