Leiden Classical

Gilthanis

[H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2014
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
9,053
front page news
http://boinc.gorlaeus.net/
8 july 2015
During the following months this project will stop supporting FreeBSD and Apple Mac (Intel and PowerPC) binaries and switch to boinc binaries without a screen saver.

teamdaily.php
 
I finally it my 1 million point goal. Time to move on to other projects as this one heavily limits the number of work units in progress..
 
In case anyone cares or has goals to achieve....

http://boinc.gorlaeus.net/all_news.php#140
22 may 2017
Due to spammers automatically creating accounts, account creation can and will be disabled at our discretion. Furthermore, this project is reaching its ending phase probably somewere in 2018. This means as long as the software runs and the OS receives updates (EOL 2020), the project will be maintained, but automatic work creation will stop for sure.
 
09 may 2018
This project is reaching end-of-life. Automatic work generation has been stopped. Account creation has been stopped. Before the end of 2018 the server will be taken off-line.
 
Glad I was able to get to one million points before this project shut down. I made it just under the wire.
 
Back
Top