Lego: LoTR for $8 (GMG)

i saw this in my email too, how much was the amazon holiday sale for this? i heard as low as $6 which is crazy! this is nice for those like me who didn't get it then at amazon

how does it play on PC?

voucher is invalid btw... so its 10.19

i saw this in my email too, how much was the amazon holiday sale for this? i heard as low as $6 which is crazy! this is nice for those like me who didn't get it then at amazon
It was $7.49, but you could use the $5 credit getting it for $2.49 in the end.

how does it play on PC?

voucher is invalid btw... so its 10.19
Based on my experience with Lego: Batman on PS3, LoTR on PC plays very similar using a gamepad or X360 controller. Code still working for me and co-workers (GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK). Are you in the US?

It was $7.49, but you could use the $5 credit getting it for $2.49 in the end.

Based on my experience with Lego: Batman on PS3, LoTR on PC plays very similar using a gamepad or X360 controller. Code still working for me and co-workers (GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK). Are you in the US?

You sure? I kept track of editors choice almost hourly and Lego was never in there, don't you mean it qualified to give you a coupon as most games during the holiday sales did for the limited editors choice list which has only had 37-44 games not including anything Lego afaik.

You sure? I kept track of editors choice almost hourly and Lego was never in there, don't you mean it qualified to give you a coupon as most games during the holiday sales did for the limited editors choice list which has only had 37-44 games not including anything Lego afaik.
It was $7.49 on Amazon from 24 - 26 December. Check it out (scroll half way down under 12/24-12/26): http://slickdeals.net/f/5708894-Ama...-Blowout-Final-List-12-16-12-through-01-03-13.

I bought this game for $7.50 during the Amazon Christmas sales. I have over 40 hours invested (going for 100% completion) so far. Best $7.50 I have spent on a game in quite a while.

Thanks OP. I was bummed that I missed the Amazon deal, but now the point is moot!

I wasn't disputing the fact that it was $7.49, I saw that post too. I meant you might have been confusing the $5 coupon. It was given to be usable after for the EC games in January, not for bringing lego itself down to $2.49.
Ok, I gotcha.

how does it play on PC?
Plays fine on a PC, and I play it on a keyboard without any big issues. I'm sure if you had an x360 controller it'd play just as well.

However the game itself is quite short if you take out all those lego cutscenes that you can not skip the first time you play through them. Much like other lego games probably 80-90% of the time you'll spend is to chase that carrot of "100% accomplishment" since you need to replay levels multiple times as you can't ever get everything on the first play through with the story characters. It does get a bit tedious too. However there is an extra scene at the end if you get 100% so it's not just a mental carrot you were going after :)

Picked this up, great price for $8.16 total. Only wish I could get two additional copies for my boys at that price...:(

Picked this up, great price for $8.16 total. Only wish I could get two additional copies for my boys at that price...:(

Most of GMG coupons are reusable! Just not in the same cart, so you have to make a new order. Not sure about this specific one through

Did you try doing another order?

Most of GMG coupons are reusable! Just not in the same cart, so you have to make a new order. Not sure about this specific one through

Did you try doing another order?

Yeah, I tried to place another order after my first one completed. Might try logging out and back in again to see if that works.

EDIT: Nope, no dice. Tells me that I already own a copy of the game, and they can't sell me another one. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I tried to place another order after my first one completed. Might try logging out and back in again to see if that works.

EDIT: Nope, no dice. Tells me that I already own a copy of the game, and they can't sell me another one. :rolleyes:

make another greenmangaming account no? anyway just bought it as well!

Last edited:
Back