LEGO Flamethrower

HardOCP News

[H] News
This home made LEGO flamethrower is as cool as it is dangerous. The video is unintentionally funny, especially when the candle thing fell off the end of his flamethrower after the flame burns through the rubber band holding it on. Yeah, I said rubber band. Don’t try this at home:

that title really caught my attention, cas I thought this would be right up my alley..

but that was really fucking gay.

that title really caught my attention, cas I thought this would be right up my alley..

but that was really fucking gay.

pretty much. i built a potato gun with a 4" pvc pipe about 6ft long. it turned out to be a potato cannon. now THAT was fuckin cool

but this is stupid. really, really stupid for a residential neighborhood. i wish the guy took these dickheads to jail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpAJOPzKK-M

Me, I was hoping he'd ignite those knotty pine cabinet doors. Then again, the fact he was using such near some pine doors says something about his intelligence...

Unintentionally funny is right on, I laughed when he goes from unlit candle sitting on some kind of rubbermaid storage container to a metal filing cabinet :)

So he basicly made a holder for a can a fuel, and a lever to push the button? :confused:

Talk about a lame project.

Back