Legend of Legaia (and Legaia 2)

Direwolf20

2[H]4U
So I remembered fond memories of playing Legend of Legaia back in the day on a PS1, and when looking to play it again, I found out there was a sequel, Legaia 2: Duel Saga.

I just finished it last night, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The gameplay was a lot of fun if you enjoy the classic style of RPG with random encounters and such. I had a few quips, but not many. The battle system in Legaia with the different combos was really cool, and in Legaia 2 it worked just as well. The story wasn't worth any awards, but it was easy to follow and pretty enjoyable.

The game was well worth the $5 I payed at Gamestop for a used copy.

Now I'm going back and playing the first one on my PS3. It does this wierd skipping thing every so often, where the video cuts out for about 1/2 second, and the sound cuts out for 2 seconds -- but its pretty rare and only lasts a moment so no big deal.

I really enjoy the combo system that the battles use in the game, I don't really understand why these games weren't more popular.

i liked legaia and the combo system was a lot of fun, but it did get a little tedious at times

Back