Legacy Glass L-Desk $80.00/Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aynone get there desk yet? I just got mine and the box is so heavy, will assemble and give thoughts afterwards!

Been there done that. These desks suck... Flimbsy after a while, and the constant awareness that you might drop something or fall over drunk and shater the glass.
My computer is to good looking to set on the ground, and there was no way in hell I would set my computer up on the sucker in case the glass shatered.

If you have kids STAY AWAY from this. It's a death trap waiting to happen!

Stick with the classic's...Wood!

FYI: when programming or networking, banging your head into glass isn't so much fun. Wood is so much more forgiving!

solotech said:
Been there done that. These desks suck... Flimbsy after a while, and the constant awareness that you might drop something or fall over drunk and shater the glass.
My computer is to good looking to set on the ground, and there was no way in hell I would set my computer up on the sucker in case the glass shatered.

FYI: when programming or networking, banging your head into glass isn't so much fun. Wood is so much more forgiving!

Well you either suck at assembly our you had the L setup. I just finished assembling mine, I just have the two desks side by side. I did not bother using the center piece and I do have to say its not flimbsy. I do have to say mayb with the middle piece I could see it being a little flimbsy. But as I said I just setup the 2 desks side by dide without the center piece. 1 side of the desk is supporting about 45 pounds and is not flimbsy at all, no shaking or swaying at all. The assembly pieces are very strong, overall for the price I paid for the desk I give the desk a 95/100. It also looks super sexy in my room ;-D

Here is a great example of what my desk looks like setup without center piece http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1029115584&postcount=151

and who really bangs there head on desks? i feel sorry for you get a stress ball or something :p

solotech said:

Kyle Bennett said:
THREAD CRAPPING WIll Get You Banned.
Still I've seen these desks instore and they do seem pretty small. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if you put the two pieces side-by-side.

Either way, the deal is dead.

2 things, first off, i went to see the desk, it didnt meet my expectations, so still going with my u shaped 15 yr old wooden desk

secondly when i went there, i bought a hardwood floor mat for my chair and the guy honored the coupon
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back