Left4Dead $20 at amazon starting 3am eastern.

Woot buying now

Item added on November 28, 2008

Left 4 Dead - Windows XP; DVD-ROM
In Stock

Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping

See accessories for this item
Add gift-wrap/note (Learn more) $19.95
You Save:
$30.04 (60%)

I pussied out, figured I better save the $20 towards the computer than can smoothly run it before I think of buying it lol

Important Message
We're sorry. The item Left 4 Dead is no longer available from the seller you selected. We've moved it to the Saved Items section of your Shopping Cart. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

and its still instock but 47$ wtf

I added it at $20 and went to go put another game in.

Now it's in my "items to be purchased later" list and won't go back. The page lists it at $48. D:

got me 1 dead space for the 360 for $29.99 and 1 Left 4 Dead for the PC for $19.95. AWESOME DEAL. saved 60 bucks!

what a bunch of horseshit.
right when i click place order, left 4 dead is sold out. fucking twats. They should have placed a limit per customer on them. it's always the jerks who order multiple copies to mark up on ebay that ruin it for everyone else.

well, at least i get fallout 3 and a wii fit.

Amazon ALWAYS overestimates. Trust me.

I remember ordering Mario Kart Wii from Amazon and it they said it would take nearly half a month to be delivered.

It took 3 business days.

Now was that with Standard shipping or 2-day? This is with 2-day and this means Amazon does not have any stock on hand. I know that Amazon overestimates with Standard shipping.

The deal didn't even last a minute.

How I was able to get my debit card, input the numbers, AND get my order is astonishing to me.

Now was that with Standard shipping or 2-day? This is with 2-day and this means Amazon does not have any stock on hand. I know that Amazon overestimates with Standard shipping.
It says the same with my Standard shipping.

Back