• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Left Pixels missing 1920x1200 on 560ti Help please ..

Isaacav2

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
1,487
Hi. First off let me say I am loving my new 560Ti, best card I have ever bought.

One problem though ...

When I have the resolution set to the native 1920x1200, the left and right pixels go past the monitors border .. 1680x1050 displays everything correctly. I have tried to change as many settings I can think of but there are not many since we are dealing with digital ...

Anyways ... can anyone help please? I would like to use my full HD+ resolution without the chopped edges ..

Thanks ..


I had no problem fitting this beast of a card into a crappy HP Computer. I stuck in a 600 watt psu.
 
Just one row of pixels, or multiple? How much desktop real-estate are we talking about? Does the auto-adjust setting for the monitor fix it?
 
I answered my own question ... It turns out I had my monitor set to zoom to 16:9 for some reason deep within the displays settings. :p
 
Back
Top