• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Left handed cameras?

hiredgun2112

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 25, 2005
Messages
194
do you guys know of any good point and shoot lefty cameras? Cheap too? I think kodak made some a while back, but maybe you guys can lead me somewhere
 
i honestly have never heard of a left handed camera. not to say they are not out there but never heard of.
 
i have never heard of one either, it does not seem like it would be to hard to point and shoot with your right hand, but then again i am not left handed... or maybe if oyu don't have right hand
 
better become ambidextrous, Pentax took a try at a left handed camera a looong time ago, bombed like mad, no one ever attempted to make another.
 
There really isn't enough of a market for it to make a separate "left handed camera", it's just not economically viable.

OTOH (guess that's kind of a bad pun), we're all ambidextrous to a point. I can't imagine special toilets/urinals for lefties with the flush handle reversed. :p
 
Lethal said:
OTOH (guess that's kind of a bad pun), we're all ambidextrous to a point. I can't imagine special toilets/urinals for lefties with the flush handle reversed. :p

Theyre all on the left hand side anyhow when facing them.

As a fellow left hander though, I dont really think it would be that much easier to use. In fact, i think it would be more difficult. Ever try to use a left handed mouse? Yeah, its not pretty.

But then, except writing, I cant really think of much I use my left hand for anyhow. In fact, I may just take up writing with my right hand.
 
UrbanFuturistic said:
Theyre all on the left hand side anyhow when facing them.

As a fellow left hander though, I dont really think it would be that much easier to use. In fact, i think it would be more difficult. Ever try to use a left handed mouse? Yeah, its not pretty.

But then, except writing, I cant really think of much I use my left hand for anyhow. In fact, I may just take up writing with my right hand.

conformist :p


I use my left hand for just about everything but there are a few things that I think are just as easy for lefty's as they are for righty's. such as

mice
guitars
and
...camera's...
 
LH camera? Never heard of one until the Pentax mentioned above.

Lefties ... they only constitute 10% of the population but want the whole world to switch :p :D
 
Susquehannock said:
LH camera? Never heard of one until the Pentax mentioned above.

Lefties ... they only constitute 10% of the population but want the whole world to switch :p :D

No, only some of them want the world to switch. All I wanted was a left handed desk in high school. Oh, and a more lefty friendly credit-card machine thing at the checkouts. Thats all.

Again, the LH camera, along with the mouse is a dumb idea IMHO.
 
Back
Top