• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Left Channel Audio only

Sinister_kid

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 19, 2011
Messages
182
I was having this problem a few weeks ago on a Soundblaster card, so I took that card out and put in the sound card that came with with my motherboard (Asus Crosshair 1) and still can't seem to get any audio from the right channel. Faded the volume all the way right and it's just quiet no music at all.

Any ideas? Could it be something with my motherboard?
 
Sounds like a speaker issue, loose lead or otherwise. Check with another set of speakers if you can.
 
What speakers/headphones are you using? Also, as above, try another pair.
 
I have a set of logitech 2.1 speakers... not sure on the specific model. But I forgot to mention, they work perfectly fine when hooked up to my laptop. Both channels work, only when hooked up to my desktop do they act this way..
 
Back
Top