Left 4 Dead intro on Steam

evilcartman

[H]ard|Gawd
I didn't see this posted so I thought I'd put it up. Steam just released, as of last night I think, the intro movie for Left 4 Dead. Very cool intro that doesn't skimp on the length...it clocks in at about 4 1/2 minutes. Here's the link....

http://store.steampowered.com/app/5141/

I know it's only the intro movie but damn, it's making me even more excited for the game :D

"The over four-minute, entirely in-engine movie was created by the same internal Valve team that produced the acclaimed Team Fortress 2 "Meet the" videos."

Awesome.

"The over four-minute, entirely in-engine movie was created by the same internal Valve team that produced the acclaimed Team Fortress 2 "Meet the" videos."

Awesome.

Nice....I didn't even realize that when I copied the link down in my OP. That makes it even more impressive. :)

Don't forget.....40 bucks on Amazon right now. The discount will show in your cart upon checkout.

This game is a must buy end of story. Wish they'd make a full length feature film with that kind of stuff

The in-engine thing is intersting as it looks great, what i always wish would be for valve to make a uber version of a game without worrying about running on lower end comps. I recall they were able to do things like motion blur and depth of field but only included them in dod:s trailers as they felt most people wouldn't be able to run them propertly so left them out till hardware got faster. Looking at this sort of thing i wonder if they are able of doing alot more with source than they put out in games for compatability reasons.

If that was in-engine generated...holy shit. They could have made a 2 hour movie with that and sold it on steam!

haha even though it maybe cartoon made game.. if they really did made it as a movie. I will definitely pay to see it in the theatre

dont understand why more games dont have co-op, WE GAMERS WANT CO-OP! we LOVE CO-OP. get it through your thick skulls devs. Halo 3 and now this game are great examples of how to do co-op.

offtopic... i would of killed for co-op in farcry 2, now i just gotta cross my fingers that someone will make a mod for co-op.

Back