• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Left 4 Dead Demo Released

Funny, that there is no mention of its release on fileplanet.com. Guess, steam is too much of a force for their downloadable game service.
 
Funny, that there is no mention of its release on fileplanet.com. Guess, steam is too much of a force for their downloadable game service.
It's only available through Steam so that is what I am guessing is the reason.

I played it for a few minutes and it did nothing for me. saved 45 bucks. ;)

And that's why we have game demo's. I'm glad it worked out for you. This post should be saved for the next "pirating" thread where someone uses the "I wanted to try it out first, and this is the only way" excuse.
 
Fileplanet - closed off, half-assed download speeds for public.
Steam - all-inclusive system, where game gets auto-updated. Downloaded at close to 1MB/s when I got home from work.

Gee who wins?
 
Back
Top