LEETGION | Hellion Gaming Mouse Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love the opportunity to test and review the mouse. I am an avid player of SC2 and have been looking for a mouse to replace my aging Logitech's and better compliment my corsair K90.

I would love to review the mouse . I bought the 1st razer mamba when first came out $139 well the little ruber grip on the left side where the thumb rest started sliding around and getting sticky stuff on my hand . So I got support from razer and they would not do a rma . The guy said glue it lol . So when the new razer mamba came out the 2012 edition I thought I would give it another shot well 2 months latter same thing so I got razer to do a rma this time . Well I got another and 1 month latter it started again well mouse 3 latter and samething . You would not expect this in a $120+ Mouse I will never buy a razer mouse again . On a side note I have a cheap $60 mouse by Gigabyte I use on my other computer 6000dpi and have never had 1 prob out of it . So yeah I have a thing with mice I would love to review it . :) or anything else You would want a review on . I did just sign up today I know but have been reading your site since 2004 + . Best site with the best reviews I can trust.

Middle East allowed? I'll plant some explosives in it and see if it passes airport security j/k

It looks sleek and very nice.

As a hardcore gamer, I would definitely like an opportunity to try it out and write up a review on it.

would love to test it out and review it. would like to find some one at least make a mouse thats better than my razer lachesis. so far i've yet to find one but the LEETGION as a very similar shape to it.

I'd be interested in checking this out. Always looking to find better hardware. :)

Id love a chance at trying out a new mouse, been using Microsoft mice for way too long!

I'll do it and compare to the following

g700
rat 7
g5 (blue one)
alienware tactx
Steelseries Ikari (optical)

I'd love to review this mouse. I've been using mostly various Logitech mice for a long time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back