• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

LED projectors for gaming/multimedia

hardc0re

Gawd
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
869
I'm looking to buy an LED projector for a small living room, howeverit's very difficult to find LED projectors with average multimedia capabilities.

I've looked at the picoprojectors but they lack HDMI inputs, anything outside of picoprojectors is generally not LED lit.

I've got a short set of requirements, if anyone has experience please feel free to share.

budget: $500
light source: LED
resolution: at least 720P
video input: must have HDMI
 
Back
Top