• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

led monitors with PIP ?

vibe

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
1,510
Are there any modern monitors that have PIP so I could watch external video sources without using cpu power like the old DELL 2407FPW had?

Ah, I see the U2410 has PIP but that's a $400 monitor, anything else that's less expensive?
 
Last edited:
Many of the LG models have PIP and can be driven from two sources. Some have four screens the 27ea83 line in particular.... oh wait you are looking for something less than $400... good luck.

The ASUS VE278Q has PIP and ~ $200 refurbished

The Samsung SyncMaster B2430HD is about $300
 
I used to have an HP Monitor that did PIP and it wasn't as useful as I wanted. Yes I could watch other sources, sometimes I would just play 360 in the PIP while watching a show on the computer or vice versa, but everytime I had to move or turn off the PIP when something important came up it was a hassle. I ended up going to a 3 monitor setup and a processor that could handle all the multitasking I could do.
 
Back
Top