LED Lighting Question

Hello all!

I just got a new Cooler Master Cosmos II case and it has a bunch of LED connectors with it (specifically, I guess, for fans that use the separate 2 pin connector for LEDs, like the one that comes with it). As none of my fans currently have that separate connector, I'd like to use some of those leads to power some LED lighting, but all the strips I find use USB ports. Does anyone know of any LED lighting that uses these 2 pin leads?

Thanks much!!! :)

I'd go for an aftermarket solution myself, especially the ones that have remotes. The remotes are good!!!

I can't think of any off the top of my head myself. Might try http://www.performance-pcs.com they usually have a lot of led stuff.

Oh indeed they do! Never shopped with them, will have to browse a bit :) After some addt'l research, I found the leads *are* intended to go along with the fan connections (for fans that have the separate LED lead), but I figured there *must* be someplace to get light strips or something that run off them :)

Right, but it's more functional than a custom 2 pin job that you're limited to what they can do. (Let me tell you, after installing LED strips in my case that were from the manuf? I seriously wish I had one that had a remote control.)

Right, but it's more functional than a custom 2 pin job that you're limited to what they can do. (Let me tell you, after installing LED strips in my case that were from the manuf? I seriously wish I had one that had a remote control.)

I'll keep that in mind. It turns out that P-PCS does have some 2-pin LEDs, though if you get them sleeved, it basically double the cost of each one :( And it may be that I end up (at some point) upgrading all my fans to ones that use the separate 2-pin leads and can go with the full stips (which I do like :) )

Thanks for all the advice & and suggestions! :)

For what is is worth, I recommend the CableMod lighting. The new kits lost all the bulk and it is a RF remote.

Back