Led fans

badjoke

Gawd
Joined
Oct 5, 2003
Messages
847
Im planning on getting PC-65B

For the fron fan bay i either want to mount 2 6" CCFls or 2 led fans. Except i heard most LED fans are built for style not for performance and i also plan on getting panalos so......


My question is: Are there good performing, quiet RED LED fans?
Or would it be better to go with panaflos and 2 red CCFLs. Money is not an issue and I kind of want an even light shining through the front fan grate.
 
The LED Cooler Master fans. Those suckers are bright, push 32 CFM (rated) and have a temp sensor too.
 
Well, an LED fan will move more air than a red CCFL. ;)

I dunno who told you that LED fans are bad performers. I have sold tons of LED fans, and all are very quiet, and push a lot of air.
 
Originally posted by BillLeeLee
The LED Cooler Master fans. Those suckers are bright, push 32 CFM (rated) and have a temp sensor too.

The Cooler Master LED fans are suppost to be the best. Newegg has them and i believe SVC has them in red. You'll probably save more money through newegg is you order 3 or more and if you just order a couple then probably do it through SVC.

I'm still trying to decide how many LED fans i need for my case. I have an Antec 1080 with room for 2 back, 2 front, and 1 side fan. Anyone got any suggestions for me :)?
 
my system is well lighted but with no CCFLs.... just 4 LED fans... two blue in the front and two green in the back with several LEDs here and there
 
Back
Top