Leaving....

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
OK, many of you know I was supposed to get deployed in 08-09 and that fell thru. Yall also know I have spent the better part of the last 4 months non stop in training for a deployment in 2011. Well, it's here! I wont be in the country anymore in less than a week (cant release exact date) and as such my folding will have to stop.

HOWEVER....

Kendrak is the proud new (or will be by monday lol) operator of Skynet3 (SR2 with dual hex)!! This way the team wont lose the 110-130k ppd from that rig for the year while I'm gone. I may also spoil him with another GPU to keep my name from going inactive over the next year. He's going to keep a good eye on my gear till i get back, and if were lucky he might move up a place on the ranks lol.

So even tho I'm leaving now my biggest baddest rig will keep folding for the horde.

Fold on Brothers!!!!

Good luck out there...... Keep your head down.

Farewell and following seas.

never really chatted with you , but good luck and godspeed mate.....

ps- kendrak, nice and lucky you :D

Keep safe out there, brother. We look forward to your return.

When I do make my return I will not only have my SR2 running still I plan on building a huge gamer rig, something dual socket if i can OC it, with tri sli 570's (or whatever the future equivelant is) watercooled with a 460 for physx and an Xfi card all hooked to 3x 19x12 monitors for some bad ass gaming and a shit ton of folding in the off time lol

dream rig....

Well, I wish you the best of luck and hope that you'll pop in if possible. Please stay safe!

Yeah, best of luck, and keep your head down. Or up depending... I am not an expert. :p

Safe return.

OK, many of you know I was supposed to get deployed in 08-09 and that fell thru. Yall also know I have spent the better part of the last 4 months non stop in training for a deployment in 2011. Well, it's here! I wont be in the country anymore in less than a week (cant release exact date) and as such my folding will have to stop.

HOWEVER....

Kendrak is the proud new (or will be by monday lol) operator of Skynet3 (SR2 with dual hex)!! This way the team wont lose the 110-130k ppd from that rig for the year while I'm gone. I may also spoil him with another GPU to keep my name from going inactive over the next year. He's going to keep a good eye on my gear till i get back, and if were lucky he might move up a place on the ranks lol.

So even tho I'm leaving now my biggest baddest rig will keep folding for the horde.

Fold on Brothers!!!!

damn well good luck out there man. hopefully you are going west instead of east. glad to see your rig will continue folding under good hands.

When I do make my return I will not only have my SR2 running still I plan on building a huge gamer rig, something dual socket if i can OC it, with tri sli 570's (or whatever the future equivelant is) watercooled with a 460 for physx and an Xfi card all hooked to 3x 19x12 monitors for some bad ass gaming and a shit ton of folding in the off time lol

dream rig....

by the time you get back we should have a pretty clear picture on when the 28nm gpu's for AMD and Nvidia will be released in 2012.

Good luck on deployment, and try not to bring anything back your wife or girlfriend won't appreciate ;)

I hope that your journey overseas will be safe and trouble free. You'll probably still be able to check in every once in a while, so give us an update when you can. We're all going to miss having you around on a regular basis.

Best of luck to you, and take care of yourself...

Be safe, kick butt, and fold on!

(I got the last one coverd for ya.)

You are truly [H]ard. :cool:
Stay safe and thank you for your service.

Keep safe brother. PM me which AO you're getting sent to when you're opsec clear and I will see if I don't have some spooky friends that can hook a brother up.

Thank you for the sacrifice you've made to protect us all. Good luck and stay safe over there

THanks yall! Hopefully in a month or so ill be able to put up an update!

Looking forward to any update you have! Maybe if ya swing by Kuwait you can say hi to my dad on your way through... :D

And thanks for your service - guys like you allow all of us to do stuff like this without worrying at night... Head down & stay safe!

Update : Just made it to Kuwait, lovin the desert so far lol

Next update when we hit country in the future

Good luck young man. Wish I could go over there with ya but I am a bit old to chase bad guys these days. However a little sniper practice would be fun. hehe

Take care and keep your head down.

Semper Fidelis

Don't forget to put on that tanning lotion, Vaulter! :)

Update : Just made it to Kuwait, lovin the desert so far lol

Next update when we hit country in the future

Good luck young man. Wish I could go over there with ya but I am a bit old to chase bad guys these days. However a little sniper practice would be fun. hehe

Take care and keep your head down.

Semper Fidelis

Good to know you've made it that far safely. I was thinking the same things as Rick when I read your post, but he beat me to it. ;) Stay safe over there and keep us posted as you can. Gonna miss having you around as often, but you've got a job to do, right? :cool:

Stay safe. It's nice of you to think ahead about the folding, too. See you soon, brother-in-folding.

Back