Leaving pc in car overnight.

volt01

Limp Gawd
Is it bad to leave a pc in a car overnight? The low tonight is 54F and I was wondering if it would hurt my pc and monitor to leave them in the car overnight.

i wouldnt worry about it unless below freezing or over 100

even then.. if its off sub freezing and 130+ shouldnt be a problem... ... as long as its temp rises and fall at the same rate as the rest of the car, you would only have to worry about it if it has a chance to generate condensation.. the chances of that are slim, moreso inside of the vehicle.. and if it dose happen, just take it out, move it indoors and wait about 30 minuets for it to dry out (pop the case cover)

Where will you be parking? :D

volt01 said:
AMD Phenom 2 x4 945 @ 3.6GHz (Xigmatek s1283) || GA-MA790XT-UD4P || 4GB G-Skill DDR3 1333 || GTX260(192) || 640GB WD Caviar Black || Antec 900 || Corsair TX750W PSU || Vista 64 Ultimate || Dell 2209WA

+2 Where will you be parking?

lol this made me laugh ^ I leave customers computers all the time in my car i've always wonder about condensation issues.. thinking about it i better remove two desktops that i have.. getting a little to hot for them to be in the car..

Don't leave it in the car - some opportunist thief might snatch it.

:eek:

Don't leave it in the car - some opportunist thief might snatch it.

:eek:

for some reason that reminds me of this
gordonf.jpg

Wow I've never seen that picture before, and I just busted out laughing at work <.<

Back