Leaked Fallout 4 Footage

At first I was ready to drop full retail price for this game. And I still am, but...

After they announced the season pass I figured why pay for this now when I KNOW for a fact in a year or so, they will release a version with all or most DLC/Add-on packs with the core game for half the cost of what the retail is now?

If you do that, it's almost as if they pushed back the release date of the game for a year and released it completed with all the intended content included...oh shit...MIND BLOWN!

I did this with Fallout New Vegas, Shadow of Mordor, Skyrim, Darks Souls, and pretty much a lot of other big name titles that have come out in the past 5 years.

And the best part? My gameplay experience wasn't changed ONE BIT even though I didn't purchase on day one. It's almost as if being patient is rewarding or some bit like that. Could just be me being crazy?

I love you Bethesda and the Fallout series, but my wallet and bank account are happier because of the inevitable decisions you make of re-releasing the game with everything at a discounted price at a later date.

Shenanigans! You had fewer bugs via patches and more available and polished mods! I actually played Skyrim at launch and was pretty sad because I wasted my best and most fun playtime hours in that game without mods. Will definitely be waiting for awhile with FO4 so i can do it right!

i'm in no hurry myself to buy this immediately. It's a single player campaign.

I just stopped playing World of Tanks and World of Warships, both big multiplayer games, I will continue with MechWarrior Online, another multiplayer combat title.

I love Bathesdas titles cause they let me decompress when the multiplayer takes me too close to the rage-on precipice. Sometimes I burn out and need to get away from other players, Fallout, Skyrim, etc do a good job for me in this regard.

Worse. Gamebryo engine :eek:

I think it's a little unfair to say this. I know the new engine is based on the old Gamebryo engine, but it is still a changed product and not exactly the old one. Until I see it I won't know for sure if it is up to what we should expect or not.

Part of my disagreement stems from knowing that the original engine was Bethesda's creation to begin with. They made it, they have remade it before, and they have remade it yet again. I just don't know how good the remake is but I do know it's still pretty much the same engine as the one used for Skyrim. Modders have been able to make Skyrim look pretty damn good. This isn't actually a change to the engine, it's a modification of what the engine already allows. I'll wait and see if Bethesda took the time to make greater use of their engine then they have in the past.

Is this the PC version of the game? I doubt that besthesda would release a PC port for a game with as much hype as fallout 4 with graphics like that...

I know you didn't mean it this way, but calling it a "PC port" makes me cringe.

Leaked Fallout 4 Footage? HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!

eGgxpoZ.jpg

I already have, and I am not that concerned with graphics. Gameplay >>> graphics, plus modders for the PC will have it looking great in no time.
That's like saying a girls personality matters more than her looks. If you're paying good money, it shouldn't be one or the other as they aren't mutually exclusive things. Personally, I'm pretty vain so a game can have interesting mechanics or backstory and a girl can have neat hobbies and make funny jokes, but if they are downright ugly to look at, my pecker isn't going to get hard.

Leaked Fallout 4 Footage? HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!

http://i.imgur.com/eGgxpoZ.jpg[/ig][/center][/QUOTE]
That's great!
[quote="Ducman69, post: 1041951000"]That's like saying a girls personality matters more than her looks. If you're paying good money, it shouldn't be one or the other as they aren't mutually exclusive things. Personally, I'm pretty vain so a game can have interesting mechanics or backstory and a girl can have neat hobbies and make funny jokes, but if they are downright ugly to look at, my pecker isn't going to get hard.[/QUOTE]
Comedy Gold.
[quote="lcpiper, post: 1041950510"]I think it's a little unfair to say this. I know the new engine is based on the old Gamebryo engine, but it is still a changed product and not exactly the old one. Until I see it I won't know for sure if it is up to what we should expect or not.

Part of my disagreement stems from knowing that the original engine was Bethesda's creation to begin with. They made it, they have remade it before, and they have remade it yet again. I just don't know how good the remake is but I do know it's still pretty much the same engine as the one used for Skyrim. Modders have been able to make Skyrim look pretty damn good. This isn't actually a change to the engine, it's a modification of what the engine already allows. I'll wait and see if Bethesda took the time to make greater use of their engine then they have in the past.[/QUOTE]

The problem with their continued use of the engine is that we keep having the same damn weird bugs in every one of their game. Just like the games before it, I'll bet FO4 has all sorts of shit tied to the FPS. Want to play at 60? or maybe higher? be prepared for the gametimeto be off, physics to be all wonky, etc. Happens every time man​

Back