Leaked AMD Ryzen Benchmarks?

what are you talking aboot?! every amd thread turns into a trollfest!
Thank god for the 1080Ti. Why? because they seemed to have slowed down a bit to almost leaving entirely. I just wish everyone would open their minds a bit and try to see the other side. Hell I get both sides points but getting them to acknowledge the other is cumbersome at best.

what are you talking aboot?! every amd thread turns into a trollfest!

True. If it wasn't obvious enough before, it sure is now.

These tests by HT4U are interesting. Ryzen is the absolute king of price/perf. and scales excellent with RAM/bus speed.

https://www.ht4u.net/reviews/2017/amd_ryzen_7_1800x_im_test/index37.php

vorlf6.jpg
2nsrmo8.jpg
21m5fsw.jpg

Personally I think most of you would be better off just to ignore the usual suspects that hate AMD. They will get extremely bored if no one ever responds to their posts. Give them a few days they will get bored with agreeing with themselves and then maybe the rest of us can talk about the chip without it turning into a Troll fest.

Personally I think most of you would be better off just to ignore the usual suspects that hate AMD. They will get extremely bored if no one ever responds to their posts. Give them a few days they will get bored with agreeing with themselves and then maybe the rest of us can talk about the chip without it turning into a Troll fest.
Why I like the owners thread... actual get real results and the anti-AMD brigade is absent.

In Ashes of Singularity Ryzen late engineering samples were doing very well
1. If you call qual sample (aka final silicon) "late engineering samples", then they fucking SUCKED in it AotS, most of that hype Khrushed mustered from that "leak" was by comparing different benchmarks.
2. Assuming it was a genuine leak and not just some lazy page edit job, of course. Wccftech posts the latter too.
It was even shown at the New Horizons demo.
Timestamp, pretty please.

Back