• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

LeadTek WinFox

Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
996
So, I just got my new 6800LE and it came with some proprietary
software.

I figure I'd be best just to get official Nvidia drivers and use RivaTuner
and coolbits for unlocking/overclocking, but does anyone have any
opinions on WinFox?
 
Yes just go to nvidia.com and get the latest drivers. And coolbits2.0 for teh OC :)
 
hey,

just got rid of my 6800LE. I used a combination of Nvidia Drivers (the XG 77's) and Rivatuner to unlock and OC (but there was no need to OC....)

IMO i didn't use winfox, probably uses more memory than riva anyway
 
Back
Top