• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Leadtek WinFast TV200XP ... only left channel?

KevC

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 21, 2001
Messages
6,365
Hey.

(Thanks Heaton00, YGPM!)

I recently purchased and installed this... and it's working great. Two "problems"...

First thing... there's only sound coming from the left channel. So I use my C-Media Mixer to move it nearer to the right channel, and the closer I move it to the right channel... the volume goes down. When it's all the way, the volume dims so much that I can't hear it.

This happens with FM and the TV. My mp3s and etc play fine in Winamp.

Secondly... my channels are all different. *shrug* That may be the outlets problem though.

Any help? Danke..

//edit: Running sound output from the TV card to my Onboard C-Media CM8738 sound. (Currently using an A7S333 to hold me over till my Epox arrives).
 
Okay. I solved the "cannels all messed up" problem. I unchecked Adaptive Channel Scanning, and it fixed it. As for the sound problem... anyone?
 
I do know that the sound out of the 200XP is MONO, as in 1 channel, not stereo, which sucks ass. try changing some settings. mine comes out my center speaker.
 
Originally posted by Unoid
I do know that the sound out of the 200XP is MONO, as in 1 channel, not stereo, which sucks ass. try changing some settings. mine comes out my center speaker.

I believe you are mistaken. Both the 2000XP and 2000XP Deluxe have stereo inputs and outputs. I know mine works in stereo.
http://www.leadtek.com/multimedia/winfast_tv2000xp_2.html
Maybe you have a bad patch cord from the card to the sound card, or one of the cards has a bad jack? If you have one, try a different patch cable.
 
Alright... thanks. I was just using the one that came with the card... I'll try a different one.
 
is the cord plugged in all way, you know the way headphone cords get when only pushed in half way....
 
Good thought - If the cord doesn't work, make sure nothing is jammed inside the jack, not allowing the cord plug to seat all the way.
 
Hey... cool... it works now. I just replugged it in. I think I just didn't plug it in all the way... thnks all!
 
Gotta love it when things go easy - no time lost, and no $$$ out of pocket. Enjoy the card!

dog
 
Back
Top