• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Leadtek RMA

t3mp

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 18, 2005
Messages
254
I just wanted to let people know about my Leadtek RMA experience so far.

Some of you my remember my Leadtek 6800GT taking a crap at Quakcons first day (in the line for pre setup actually :mad: ) Well, I'm happy I didn't make a necklace out of that card and wear it around qcon.

Last week on Wednesday, I emailed in my RMA request. I was responded with an RMA # on Thursday, and mailed the card off on Friday. Leadtek received the card on Monday of this week, and I will receive my new card on Friday.

What's even cooler, is I had modded the stock heatsink. I spoke with a RMA rep (took a whole 2 minutes to be speaking with a HUMAN from the RMA department) and told him of my small mod. No issues he said, I'm still using the stock sink. Technically I voided my warranty by removing the sink in the first place, but he said all was good and made a note under my RMA.

Anyway, props to Leadtek. :D
 
Glad to hear it. My card is fine but I'm wanting to throw some AS5 on it when I do my CPU heatsink and I'm glad to know they'll probably let me get away with it if I ever have an issue down the road.
 
Back
Top