• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Leadtek remote control issues

vidiot515

n00b
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
15
I bought the Leadtek Winfast TV 2000XP Expert, which came with a "coolcommand" remote (Y0400046). The remote doesn't have issues when working with the PVR that came with the package, but I would like to switch to Beyond TV, and want to use the remote in that, and other applications as well. Do you know where can I find drivers just for the remote control? I've searched forever to try and find them.
Thanks,
-Vid
 
i doubt you'll be able to find them,
but you can always get another third party remote. i know that ati sells them.
 
true, but that requires money.. and I'm one cheap guy. Thanks for the tip though. Does anyone else doubt that I'll be able to find independent drivers?
 
Back
Top