Apr 15, 2006 #1 X XSNiper [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 3, 2004 Messages 1,372 I would like to see what HardForums thinks the best LCD in this group is!
Apr 15, 2006 #2 X XSNiper [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 3, 2004 Messages 1,372 Wow!, what a start for the VX922...anybody care to share why they think it is the best..
Apr 16, 2006 #3 X XSNiper [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 3, 2004 Messages 1,372 I think I see where this is going. I just ordered the VX922 from newegg. Thanks guys!
Apr 16, 2006 #4 N NulloModo Supreme [H]ardness Joined Dec 16, 2002 Messages 4,602 Honestly, none of them. 19" LCDs are a waste of money, save up a bit more and get a 20" that will give you a much higher resolution.
Honestly, none of them. 19" LCDs are a waste of money, save up a bit more and get a 20" that will give you a much higher resolution.
Apr 16, 2006 #5 X XSNiper [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 3, 2004 Messages 1,372 I've already bought it, and I would like to have a lower resolution so I can play games at a respectable framerate with extras. Plus I usually sit right smack in front of it, so I can see it fine..
I've already bought it, and I would like to have a lower resolution so I can play games at a respectable framerate with extras. Plus I usually sit right smack in front of it, so I can see it fine..
Apr 16, 2006 #6 B Bloodgod42 Gawd Joined Nov 20, 2005 Messages 592 I realize you have made your purchase already but just curious if you ever considered a Samsung?
Apr 17, 2006 #7 X XSNiper [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 3, 2004 Messages 1,372 A long time ago before I read a review of the VX922
Apr 18, 2006 #8 X XSNiper [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 3, 2004 Messages 1,372 How does the Acer Ferrari compare to these?