Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
i hate TigerDirect's descriptions
"Before your very eyes, the Hanns·G 19-inch LCD bursts with delicious images in vibrant colors and compelling brilliance. "
yea..right... delicious images on THAT display....
1) I don't like the way it looks
2) I never heard of the brand Hanns
There are plenty of namebrand 19" lcd's for less than $200 after rebates though. I'd keep looking, and hit up some hotdeal forums to find them, you'd get some user-feedback in the process