Lcd, wiring help please

AI_xp75

Weaksauce
Is it possible to hook this unit to some kind of power adapter and use it at home as a second display to my computer? I have this for over a year and i just got idea that it will be cool to use it but i have no idea how to connect which wire goes where and plus the whole manual is in Chinese.

The only thing i see in the manual is:

2A
ACC
+12v

Thank you guys.

my.php

The red and black should be 12v and ground repectfully, but the green and yellow I have no idea. The two rca connectors would be for regular composite video, so you would need a video card with TV out. The best bet is to scan and post some of the manual pages.

It looks like one for the car?

That yellow wire *might* be the line for the signal (also 12v) you know like the ones on amps, 12v power, gnd, 12v signal?

It is for the car..but i found out that i could get power converter which will allow home 120v converted to 12v car electricity. I am off to radio shack to see if i could get one. I'll let you guys know. I thank you for your inputs. I don't know about yellow and green...if i could hook red and black to power converter it should be O.K ..I think.

Some Taiwan company made it and the manual is in all Chinese. I got it off Ebay. It is called TFT LCD COLOR DISPLAY. I try to look for the manufacture website and couldn't find one.

This is my best guess...

Red - +12v
Black - Ground
Green - Dimmer?
Yellow - Signal Power On (hook up to Power Antenna lead or another relay/switch that powers on when the car does, and stays off when the car is off)

Some Taiwan company made it and the manual is in all Chinese. I got it off Ebay. It is called TFT LCD COLOR DISPLAY. I try to look for the manufacture website and couldn't find one.

Ebay auction link?

Thank you guys..really appreciated it. Special thanks to Warmace. I went to Radio Shack to get power converter yesterday but they didn't have it.

Back