Hello everyone, I am new to here and I have few questions want to ask as I am kindly confused with LCD and LCDTV. I am planning to buy a LCD to replace my old 17" CRT and to buy a LCD which has a good performance or picutres on gaming ( ex. X360, PS3..etc). I notice that the maximum resoultion for a LCDTV(HD) 20" wide screen is usually between 640x480- 1024x768, I was thinking..wait, wont that be too low for PC?
since many of the LCD monitor for PC has 1680 resoultion. I dont know if I am correct, but if I want to use the LCDTV as my primary PC monitor, I believe the texts..etc would be huge to display on a 20"LCDTV?. But If i am going to buy a LCD, I believe the quality for most of the video console would not be as good as LCDTV(HD)..Maybe I am stupid, I was strugle between these 2 terms... Would someone give me an advice? Thank you so much
* sorry for my poor english
since many of the LCD monitor for PC has 1680 resoultion. I dont know if I am correct, but if I want to use the LCDTV as my primary PC monitor, I believe the texts..etc would be huge to display on a 20"LCDTV?. But If i am going to buy a LCD, I believe the quality for most of the video console would not be as good as LCDTV(HD)..Maybe I am stupid, I was strugle between these 2 terms... Would someone give me an advice? Thank you so much
* sorry for my poor english