• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

LCD TV any recommendations?

Charmed604

n00b
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
21
I've been doing research and looking at LCD TVs at BB and FS for days now and I'm wondering if anyone here has own these or have an opinion on the following:

Viewsonic N2750W
Toshiba 23HL85
LG RM-26LZ50

The above have their plus and minus...

I like the LG one but it doesn't have D-Sub (VGA) and I plam to be able to use my Xbox, Xbox 360 and PS3 in the future with it...

In terms of price the Toshiba is mid range btw the 3 but it's also the smallest..
 
Back
Top