Lcd that contains X-black or cristalbrite tecnology

Stellar_PT

n00b
Hello guys,i am looking for a good 19" or 20" (16:9) Lcd that contains X-black or cristalbrite tecnology or whatever...
I love that coating screen finish of the laptops and now almost every expensive laptop has it.
But i couldn't find any lcd that is good for gaming and has this.
So the question is this: Do you know such lcd's or know any news of future releases?
Thx in advance ;)

Ive seen NEC moniters with the black screen in front if it. I thought it made the display look amazing, but I just never knew what it was called.

Acer al-2032W A and Acer Ferrari f-20 both have crystalbright technology .....

both are 20" widescreen ...

i have the ferrari and it rocks .......

No glossy 19" widescreens then? I don't think I can keep up with system requirements to keep powering beyond 1440 x 900 (I would imagine even that would eventually get tough).

Xerox monitors has a glass screen in front of the TFT-panel, but I wouldn't compare it to a X-Brite or similar technology.

Pretty amazing that noone has begun flaming X-Brite technology in this topic, yet. :p

the clear screens are nice until you have a light source behind you such as lamps or the sun, then the glare is in the way of everything. Other than that it looks sharp, but for gaming I cant have glare.

Back