User reviews and stats just never seem to match up well. For example i'm looking at a 500 contrast ratio monitor, yet reviews say the blacks are true black and the whites are true too.
Or a 8ms monitor yet the reviews say lots of ghosting. Are there ANY stats that are meaningful when shopping for an LCD? Or do I have to continue digging through heaps of user reviews for everything?
Also does 16.7 million colors really guarantee that it's 8 bit? How can I be certain?
AHHH!!!!! i've never had so much trouble when shopping for something, LCD's are really pissing me off.
Or a 8ms monitor yet the reviews say lots of ghosting. Are there ANY stats that are meaningful when shopping for an LCD? Or do I have to continue digging through heaps of user reviews for everything?
Also does 16.7 million colors really guarantee that it's 8 bit? How can I be certain?
AHHH!!!!! i've never had so much trouble when shopping for something, LCD's are really pissing me off.