LCD Response

iSkylla

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
4,240
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is anyway I could get maybe 85 Hz or better yet, 100Hz out of my LCD using like ReForce of Refresh Lock (Temporary). I have a Hyundai L90D+. Thanks guys.
 
ive got the same monitor..and i seriously doubt it is capable but you never know..i wonder still why you would buy a lcd and not consider the low refresh rate
 
the maximum they are designed to support is 75Hz. Is there any particular reason you want to go above this anyway since they do not operate in the same way as CRT's do anyway?
 
You don't understand. I have had this LCD for over a year. It has been running at 75Hz, but I was wondering (because I am a FPS gamer) if I could get a higher refresh rate like 85Hz or 100Hz using ReForce. Would it damage the LCD?
 
Guess it gets out of sync when you force higer than 75hz
So screen would switch off.
 
Back
Top