• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

LCD/HDTV under $800 - Recommendations wanted.

Roliath

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Messages
2,914
I'm in the market for a good LCD HDTV.
Well the main use for the TV will be for playing an Xbox 360.
It doesn't really have to be an LCD either, I'll consider some CRTs if the price is right.
Would like to keep it over 27in though, if possible.

Any ideas?
I might be willing to spend near $1000, but $800 would be better.
Thanks for anyone willing to help me out.
 
Viewsonic n2750w or if you want to spend closer to 1000 get the 32 inch version n3250w
 
I have the Viewsonic N2750W. Paid @600 for it at fry's on sale. It can be had many places for under 800 bucks.
 
Back
Top