• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

LCD Display and graphics cards

mlapgw

Gawd
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
552
I was wondering if it is harder on your graphics card to run a 20" LCD than a 19" LCD. Is the increased work load significant?
For gaming would it be better to go with 19"? I am running a 7800GT. I can go SLI but I won't be doing that for 6-9 months after I get my monitor.
I am interested in a 20" because of the improved sharpness of picture but I still must e able to game and for that reason I am willing to go 19" if need be,
 
the 7800gt will be plenty powerful to run a 20"...i have the 21" gateway runnin on a 6800gt and so far no problems
 
Back
Top