• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

LCD Calibration?

Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
822
do LCD's need to be calibrated? I have the gateway 2185 and I notice thatthe edges of smoke looks like it isnt displaying enough colors, looks like at the edges it is a strait line rather than a billowie effect, I hope this is making sence to somebody out there. so to make a long story short is there a calibration tool that I should try?

thanks
 
Back
Top