LazyBum's FS/FT thread

LazyBum

Weaksauce
Got a new batch of goodies for sale!

AMD Opteron 146 CAB1E 0614EPMW $170 shipped
This little gem did 3.05 for me at around 1.45V IIRC, didn't really try pushing any more. Was going to be my 24/7 processor til i brought my 170 back from the dead I hate to sell it but I need cash more than I need a backup processor.

Nearing 23 hours prime stable, on my kitchen table using an XP120 and Yate Loon

AMD Opteron 170 CCB1E 0550 VPMW IHS removed - $325 shipped
This is the chip in my OC database entry here, on DFI-Street , running at 2750
There is one SMD resistor removed because it was cracked, but it doesn't seem to make a single bit of difference, still clocks to 2.8 no problem

ATI All in Wonder 2006 Edition PCI-E Retail $90 shipped.
I used this for less than 2 weeks while awaiting a RMA on my X1900XT. Was going to build a media center PC around it but decided I don't need one. Same card as this one

Asus A8R32-MVP Crossfire motherboard- $130 shipped
This the highly reviewed Crossfire motherboard, just not my cup of tea I guess. It overclocks pretty decent, just not quite as well as my DFI.
Not many hours on it, just got it back from Asus RMA
Accessories all included, most still in plastic
I thought I had it sold, but the buyer couldn't come up with the cash right now

OCZ Powerstream 520 - $75 shipped
It's the older model with the green LED fan instead of blue and only 1 PCI-E lead, but still a strong PSU and still lots of warranty left

Danger Den ATI-X18 - dremeled to fit X1900XT - $75 shipped
I maxed out the ATI built in OC utility with this block, works great. Has the voltage regulator bridge as well. Product info here. I decided to go back to my Swiftech GPU block and ramsinks, they work better with my particular loop setup.

More to come!
Paypal highly preferred.
My free shipping is US only via FedEx ground, unless you want to make other arrangements. I may possibly consider shipping overseas or to Canada.

Wanted: DFI CFX3200-DR , ATI 1900 Crossfire master card, X-Box 360 system, digital camera

My Heatware

Ok, thanks. Dear Moderator, may I kindly ask you to close this thread for once and for all? :cool:

Back