Lawsuit Claims School’s Wi-Fi Making Child Sick

radio IS electromagnetism just like ALL light physics 101 here

Its regulated pulses which causes waves of background Electromagnatism, what the kid says he is suffering from is the resonant EMF field that surrounds devices.

One is not the same as the other, one causes disturbances, the other causes a strong field to form around the object and is one of the four primary forces in the universe.

The strength of said field depends on its output, but even a 700 watt computer outputs next to no EMF field, the EMF field around power lines isn't even strong enough to hurt you standing under it, let alone right next to it

I think the most you can be is exposed to is like 500 units em radiation at a time? A computer from what I understand years ago only output 2 microrads of said radiation, and standing right next to power lines is around 200-300 I'm told.

Its regulated pulses which causes waves of background Electromagnatism, what the kid says he is suffering from is the resonant EMF field that surrounds devices.

One is not the same as the other, one causes disturbances, the other causes a strong field to form around the object and is one of the four primary forces in the universe.

The strength of said field depends on its output, but even a 700 watt computer outputs next to no EMF field, the EMF field around power lines isn't even strong enough to hurt you standing under it, let alone right next to it

I think the most you can be is exposed to is like 500 units em radiation at a time? A computer from what I understand years ago only output 2 microrads of said radiation, and standing right next to power lines is around 200-300 I'm told.

and the farther you are the lower it gets by the inverse of the square of how far
so it drops off REALLY fast
your avg hotspot is only maybe 0.2watts AT MOST maybe a whole watt for out door ones
and at any time your at best 4 feet from it thats not much at all

parent needs to take to the kid to real doctor and find out whats really going on sure as hell isnt the wifi

btw for a 1watt wifi TX at 4 feet away thats only 1/16th of a watt...
at 10 feet it its 1/100 of a watt

most wifi is only 1/4 of a watt or less to start with

btw for a 1watt wifi TX at 4 feet away thats only 1/16th of a watt...
at 10 feet it its 1/100 of a watt

most wifi is only 1/4 of a watt or less to start with

For a wifi Tx measured producing 1W at 1ft distance, you would be correct.

Watts have units though
1 W = 1 J/s = 1 N*m/s = 1 kg*m^2/s^3
No feet there, be careful.

Yeah but they have their own far reserved radio channels at very high performing frequencies

The reason FM signals from stations on the ground have to be so powerful is cause they have to not only reach 70-200 miles around them, its also competing with cell towers, all the electronic equipment around them which clutters up the radio waves.

And most importantly, its so the radio waves can penetrate 30ft of concrete so you can hear your radio in your home/at work etc.

If we all had just a dish to point at the radio tower sitting on every vehicle/building the radio tower would only have to output at most 2 or 3 kilowatts

I would love for you to explain to me how FM broadcast 88-108MHz (everywhere but japan) has to compete with the various cellular bands 800Mhz/900MHz/1700MHz/1700MHz/1900Mhz/2100Mhz

For a wifi Tx measured producing 1W at 1ft distance, you would be correct.

Watts have units though
1 W = 1 J/s = 1 N*m/s = 1 kg*m^2/s^3
No feet there, be careful.

what get for thowing quick numbers in google but my point is at even 4 feet (most school aps are high up on walls) the power is very low and at 10 background sources are nearly as much

I would love for you to explain to me how FM broadcast 88-108MHz (everywhere but japan) has to compete with the various cellular bands 800Mhz/900MHz/1700MHz/1700MHz/1900Mhz/2100Mhz

harmonics / side bands

Back