• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lawmakers Ruffling Facebook Feathers Again

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
I'm not sure why this article says lawmakers are "ruffling Facebook's feathers again, hell...I don't they ever stopped. ;)

Two members of the U.S. House of Representatives are putting the pressure on Facebook to say more about its plans to share more user information with third parties: On Thursday, U.S. Reps. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) and Joe Barton (R-Texas) published a joint letter to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg in which they request "information about Facebook's recently announced, and subsequently postponed plan to make its users' addresses and mobile phone numbers available to third-party Web sites and application developers."
 
Frankly, why on earth is it any of their business? Did I miss the information that Facebook is somehow federally funded? If they break a law, go after them with the courts. This reeks of doing something simply for the press.
 
So people actually enter in their real address when they sign up for something online? LOL I have been living at 123 1st st the whole time.
 
Frankly, why on earth is it any of their business? Did I miss the information that Facebook is somehow federally funded? If they break a law, go after them with the courts. This reeks of doing something simply for the press.

It reeks of something more than just that.
Not that this is a new problem, but everyone in D.C. seems to have forgotten what country they live in.
They seem to think everything is their business.

Or maybe they're just avoiding the real work that they are faced with regarding the craptastic amount of our money they're spending.
 
So people actually enter in their real address when they sign up for something online? LOL I have been living at 123 1st st the whole time.

What City are you in?
I'm Peter Griffin
My address is 123 Main St. City, Mn 55111
 
I made sure I have no details like that on facebook since they kept changing the privacy agreements.
 
Mark has his millions now. I understand the "one dollar more mentality", but can't he just stop trying to ass rape everybody now that he has become rich.

Mark, you can't take it with you, and $10 million does not get you any more pussy than $9,999,999.00 does.
 
Mark has his millions now. I understand the "one dollar more mentality", but can't he just stop trying to ass rape everybody now that he has become rich.

Mark, you can't take it with you, and $10 million does not get you any more pussy than $9,999,999.00 does.



Nice try :eek:
 
Back
Top