• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Latitude d600 I need some help

Hupo

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
1,399
I know ways to make windows faster. But id like to know the best tweaks to make windows run much faster on this laptop. Sometimes with many apps open it freezes. Any help?
 
first off you are in the wrong forum

secondly if you gave us the pecs to your laptop that would be very helpful

Lack of ram could be a problem, or your notebook could just be bogged down. Post your specs and how long youve had it and I can help you out.
 
Back
Top