Latest Video Card ranking?

(313)dnoyeb

Weaksauce
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
69
Where can I find a ranking of the current video cards? I am thinking about a new system, but I don't require much 3D power to be honest. I have the AGP 7800GS right now and its more than enough to play eve-online.

I get too many hard lockups since I added that video card. No time to BS around to find out of its the card of the MB getting old... So new MB will be Asus am2 socket most likely.

thanks.
 
at lower resolutions

I run mine in 1680x1050 with all settings totally maxed and the only thing that can slow it down is supreme commander.

there is alot of talk about how the 320 cant do high resolutions, it can, no problem...the 640 just does it a little better. Just because the 640 is better at higher resolutions, doesnt mean the 320 cant do it.
 
I run mine in 1680x1050 with all settings totally maxed and the only thing that can slow it down is supreme commander.

there is alot of talk about how the 320 cant do high resolutions, it can, no problem...the 640 just does it a little better. Just because the 640 is better at higher resolutions, doesnt mean the 320 cant do it.

Exactly. I have an Evga 7900GT KO 256Mb and I run all games at 1680x1050 with no signs of slow down. If my old 7900GT has no problems, why are people complaining about the 8800 320 can't do high resolutions. What type of insane resolutions are you guys running?
 
Considering the OP uses a 7800GS, a 8800GTS 320 would be much improved for what he uses the 7800 for.
 
Back
Top