• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

latest cat 6.8 drivers....DARK

sparks

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
3,206
After updating to the new 6.8 drivers I have some weird stuff happening.
My display looks the same on my lcd, but on the crt wtf.
As soon as I start any game its dark...almost unplayable. The monitor is
dialed up all the way in game and didn't change anything.
Its the drivers, you can make a video change in game and it looks fine until
you accept the change and then DARK.

any ideas on what in the cat drivers is causing this...maybe a setting is
screwed or something


thanks for any help
 
I had problems installing the lastest 6.8 Cats for my x1950xtx also.

servere video inf error... whatever that means.

I used the stock drivers on the cd until I can figure it out.
 
I just installed them and now every dark color shows up with a yellow tint.

I hate it when they have bad driver releases :rolleyes:
 
I just went into the CCC, hit color, clicked the "Reactivate ATI Color Controls" button and it fixed my problem. I have no idea why it was screwed up in the first place.
 
wow didn't even see a button to do anything like that.
Will give it a try and see....

is this 6.8 or 6.9 you are using?

I hate to install the 6.9 but I bet they are just 6.8 bug fixes
 
Back
Top