• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

latest amd tech

sdadept

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
433
What is the very latest AMD technology? I'm throwing together a low end server and thought I might drop an amd chip in there.

My understanding is that the .65 process AM2 socket procs are the latest? Is that right? If so, what's the code name?

thanks
 
anything coming along in the next month or so that will replace this?
 
anything coming along in the next month or so that will replace this?

I don't think the release date for Barcelona is very clear yet. Even if it was release in June, I would expect initial pricing to be so high that you'd not want to put that in a low-end server.
 
good point. I'm looking at AM2 motherboards now. Thanks for the info.
 
Back
Top