N
NecessaryEvil
Guest
I'm going down to 1 desktop system over the next year or so...and won't be able to upgrade for a while
Due to this, I want more expansion than my current shuttle allows.
So, for reference, here's the upgrade. asterisked items are on hand(being migrated from the old system), and unchangeable.
If there are any changes that should be made, let me know, as I'm ordering around 3PM today (central time)
Old:
Shuttle SB65G2
P4 2.6c @ 3.2ghz
1gb PC-3200
36.7gb Raptor 10k SATA
160gb Seagate 7.2k SATA
8x DVD-RW
ATI 9800XT
Audigy2.
New:
CoolerMaster Praetorian (black)
Antec True 480
Epox EP-8KDA3+
Athlon 64 3200+ w/ Alpha PAL 8150t heatsink.
1gb PC3200*
36.7gb Raptor 10k SATA*
160gb Seagate 7.2k SATA*
8x DVD+-RW*
2.4x DVD+-RW* (I'm buying a dual layer DVD for the external enclosure)
eVGA 6800GT* (will overclock)
Audigy2*
802.11G Wireless NIC*
2nd Gigabit NIC*
Due to this, I want more expansion than my current shuttle allows.
So, for reference, here's the upgrade. asterisked items are on hand(being migrated from the old system), and unchangeable.
If there are any changes that should be made, let me know, as I'm ordering around 3PM today (central time)
Old:
Shuttle SB65G2
P4 2.6c @ 3.2ghz
1gb PC-3200
36.7gb Raptor 10k SATA
160gb Seagate 7.2k SATA
8x DVD-RW
ATI 9800XT
Audigy2.
New:
CoolerMaster Praetorian (black)
Antec True 480
Epox EP-8KDA3+
Athlon 64 3200+ w/ Alpha PAL 8150t heatsink.
1gb PC3200*
36.7gb Raptor 10k SATA*
160gb Seagate 7.2k SATA*
8x DVD+-RW*
2.4x DVD+-RW* (I'm buying a dual layer DVD for the external enclosure)
eVGA 6800GT* (will overclock)
Audigy2*
802.11G Wireless NIC*
2nd Gigabit NIC*