• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Laser vs. Inkjet print resolution?

jimnms

Gawd
Joined
Mar 15, 2003
Messages
882
I have a decent inkjet printer, which I only use for printing B&W text and graphics. I don't print much, and I'm spending $30 on an ink cartridge every few months because the ink dries out.

I'm looking to replace it with a laser printer. My inkjet will print up to 1200x1200dpi, but I only print at 600x600dpi. The laser printers I'm looking at print 600x600 max. Even though the laser printer will be printing at the same resolution I use on my inkjet, I've read that laser printers don't look as good when printing graphics even at the same dpi. Other than printing text, I use the printer to print out FAA approach charts like this one. Will a 600x600dpi laser printer print it out the same as my inkjet does?
 
Back
Top