Laser Cut Cases

absolut][krypkn0t

Weaksauce
Can anyone tell me what laser systems the companies that do this are? I am looking at getting into doing this not just for PC stuff but also for mall kiosk related items... I've been doing google searches for laser cutting/engraving but haven't come across too many that really give details on what they are capable of. Thank you in advance for your time!

Ask a professional. I mean a real-life professional who did this for a few years. As even the Darwin Awards have shown, laser cutting is quite dangerous, and the equipment involved is also not exactly cheap. What's your budget for this?

probably much more than you're looking for, but I used to run an Amada Pulsar 2415XL 2000W, 5' x 16' table. Cost the company I worked for $800k.

This is probably closer to what you're looking for. System pricing starts around $10k

Originally posted by Leatherface
probably much more than you're looking for, but I used to run an Amada Pulsar 2415XL 2000W, 5' x 16' table. Cost the company I worked for $800k.

This is probably closer to what you're looking for. System pricing starts around $10k

You not going to be cutting any metal starting at that price......you need to add one more 0.....$100k is more like it

You probably want to look into getting a case plasma cut before laser cut :eek: But even that can be pricy. Try to find a uni student in a tech lab and pay him to do it :cool:

Back